TITLE: Client Relationship / Business Development Manager – Securus Global
LOCATION: Sydney, Australia
SALARY: Dependent upon successful applicant (plus over 6 weeks leave per year).
This year marked 10 years that Securus Global has been in business. From the outset, we started competing with large global companies and we did so with a vision to raise the bar and expectations on what security consultancies should be providing businesses. We believe we have done this and made them raise their game to compete with us.
We have never had a full-time Business Development Manager in all this time – our work, through reputation, word of mouth and strong client relationships has seen Securus Global grow to become one of Australia’s most respected security consulting businesses. So why change now?
The person we are looking for is someone who has the following key attributes:
- An established network of contacts relevant to Securus Global and our services
- Can grow new relationships and further business in our existing client bases
- Be viewed by our clients as a trusted adviser, not just another sales person
The following are the key mandatory skill and experience requirements for the role. Please only serious applicants who can fulfill this selection criteria.
- Demonstrable success in information security product and/or service sales
- A passion for Information Security (you actively follow and/or participate in the industry)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- An ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- High personal standards and expectations of quality and high results
- High personal ethical standards
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
Securus Global is a dynamic organisation that requires each and every person to step up to the plate. We have a strong reputation for excellence in delivery and expect quality in all we do. You will not get lost in the crowd here and you will have opportunities for growth that are only limited by yourself.
Sell yourself to us in plain text to: email@example.com
No recruiters please. We have a PSL that we’re currently working with and are not looking to add to it at this time. If we receive unsolicited CVs other than directly from a candidate, we reserve the right to contact the candidate directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.